Before beginning the application process, please remember the following:
- Our community restricts leasing to undergraduate residents.
- We need a separate application for each person over the age of 18 that will be living in the property.
- We will not process any applications until we have received each of the following for everyone applying to live in the property:
- Completed Application
- Identity Verification: we can accept any Government Issued form of ID (Drivers License, US Passport, etc.)
- Income Verification: we must be able to account for a monthly income. We accept 4 consecutive pay stubs, a hire letter with your annual salary, copy of financial aid agreement, copy of court-ordered child support agreement, copy of court-ordered spousal support, pension or Social Security check stub, documented savings or brokerage account statements, OR past 2 years of tax returns (if self-employed only). If you have other means of proof of income, please contact your leasing agent for further instruction.
- $50 Application Fee: we accept check, money order, or exact cash in the office. For credit/debit payments, please go to Paylease.com (instructions below). We require an application fee for each resident.
Application fee or hold fees may be paid online at www.paylease.com, or submitted in person at the Real Property Management Inc. office via check, or money order.
1. Go to Paylease.com
2. Sign up for an account, click “resident.”
3. Type Woodlands of Charlottesville into “Search for Property” field
4. Create an account and make $50 payment under application fee.
Call the office if you have any questions or issues!
For those interested in completing an application, please click here.
Please note, partial applications will not hold a unit. We will continue to market a specific
apartment until we receive completed, approved applications and a signed lease or a $250
A complete application takes priority. We will process the first application we receive. A leasing
agent will call or email you with the results of your application.
To reserve an apartment, you may place $250 down. This is non-refundable and will go towards
your security deposit. This gives you 48 hours to complete your application.
If your application is not approved, we will present you with your respective options. In the
instance that a cosigner is required, you will have 24 hours to submit the paperwork (completed
application) before we move on to the next set of applications.