Welcome to Woodlands of Charlottesville! Below please find reminders for your move in. Please make sure to have all these items addressed on or before your lease start date. Be sure to review the welcome note emailed to you for more specific details about the community. Feel free to call or email [email protected] with any questions.
- Rent Payment: Make sure all balances are paid in full before picking up your keys & fobs.
- Utilities: Contact your water and power company in advance to set the connect date to start on the first day of your lease.
- Keys: House & mail keys, along with all your fobs, can be picked up anytime between between noon and four, on the day your lease starts at the clubhouse front desk.
- Trash: Please make sure that you do not dispose of any furniture, mattresses, or large personal items in or around the dumpsters! They are for trash only!
- Move In Inspection: You will have 5 days to inspect your unit (from the day your lease starts and keys are picked up) and turn in your form that notes any items you want reflected in your file or items that may need repaired.
- Mailbox: You will be provided your mailbox number when you pick up your keys, on move in day!
- Pets: If you will have a pet in your unit please make sure that you have completed the pet addendum, providing a picture of your pet along with vet records for your file.
We want to thank you for choosing The Woodlands of Charlottesville for your new home! We are excited to have you as a resident and we look forward to seeing you around the community.